Monday, December 12, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Yes, I've finally watched Narnia. It was so good! The cinematography and scenery was awesome, New Zealand is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L (the setting for the land of Narnia). The casting of the characters were appropriate, Edmund (Skandar Keynes) looked very inch the traitor that he is... I felt like I wanted to slap him for betraying Narnia. Peter was like the book described, and my sis swooned over him, well, I guess he is good looking and tall. Susan was just well, plain looking. Lucy was adorable, with her bugsy teeth and innocent smile. The witch was oh my, just so EVIL, though in the book she's supposed to be a brunette, ha ha ha, she must have dyed her hair blonde for the movie. Aslan, oh wow, he is so regal and commanding. He doesn't look like a CGI character at all. The battle scenes were so realistic, I could almost feel the heat of the battle. Congratulations, Andrew Adamson, for directing your first live action film. I loved Shrek, and I love Narnia even more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home